The safety of every employee and team member on our job sites is our highest priority.
Our Safety Director visits each site a minimum of every other week to ensure 100% compliance with Oltmans safety policies and every applicable federal, state and local guideline.
No safety step is too small. Oltmans is vigilant in our commitment to provide the safest workplace possible. Our employees are provided with personal protective equipment and have access to training on the latest OSHA requirements.
Key elements of Oltmans Safety Department
- Oltmans Corporate Injury & Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) and Safety Department is managed by a full-time, in-house Safety Director
- All superintendents are certified in OSHA 10-hr. and/or OSHA 30-hr., CPR/first aid, ladder safety, confined space and hazard communication
- Bi-weekly site reviews to ensure safety compliance
- Open safety culture that encourages clear, honest communication about all safety issues
- Office-safety programs to achieve and sustain global risk management