Some things you have to do yourself
Oltmans self-performs the majority of the concrete poured on our projects. As a pioneer in tilt-up construction, concrete is quite literally the foundation of our business and is one of our most highly-developed specialties. But the real reason we do our own concrete work is the simple fact that no one can do it better, faster or more efficiently than our crews.
Our highly skilled concrete crews pour over 300,000 cubic yards â€” thatâ€™s 30,000 truckloads â€” of concrete every year, and every inch of it is subject to our rigorous quality control. Our in-house crews guarantee that the finished concrete exceeds every expectation and our processes adhere to Southern Californiaâ€™s strict air quality (AQMD) requirements.
To discuss your project CONTACT US
Oltmans Concrete qualifications and capabilities
- Internal 300-strong team forms, pours and finishes all of our concrete
- Oltmans controls quality, speed and logistics for all pours
- First to apply laser-screed technology for floors and paving
- Proven provider of superflat flooring for automated storage and retrieval systems
- In-house quality control ensures levelness, flatness and strength