Renovation, partial building demolition, asbestos removal, and three (3) speculative suites.
Conversion of 1950’s manufacturing facility into a multi-tenant R&D facility. Project involved demolition of select structures, site renovations and speculative office space. This renovation was then connected to an existing two (2) story office building with an enclosed “Atrium” courtyard area that included a fountain and custom staircase. The lobbies and restrooms of the two (2) story were completely renovated and the base mechanical systems were upgraded to current standards.
Square Footage150,000 s.f.