Taking the lead in commercial solar
Oltmans Solar is our in-house team of seasoned solar engineers, project managers and construction specialists. Their expertise, coupled with the vast commercial design/build experience of Oltmans, has catapulted us to the forefront of large-scale solar construction in the Southwest.
We continuously advance our knowledge of the dynamic, developing solar energy field by constantly monitoring trends and products applicable to renewable energy, and bring that expertise to every project we bid, so all of our clients can benefit from solar power.
The importance of integrated solar design
The last thing a solar installation should do is harm the structural integrity of your buildings or their functional and aesthetic value. Thatâ€™s why we approach solar power as an integrated component of building and landscape design, not an afterthought. Whether we are designing ground-mounted trackers for new construction, a carport solar system, or a roof-mounted retrofit, we make sure our design, engineering and installation enhance your facility and support your overall sustainability goals for the building and grounds.
To discuss your project CONTACT US
Oltmans Solar qualifications and capabilities
- Dedicated Solar Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) team
- Solar power construction management
- Solar Photovoltaic Program (SPVP) contractor for the Southern California Edison
- Ground-mount, rooftop, dual-axis, single-axis trackers and shade structures
- Mono-crystalline, polycrystalline and thin-film silicon PV systems
- Commercial and Utility Scale Systems from 65 kW to 8.6 MW