Oltmans Northern California office completed construction on this industrial high tech-flex building in Menlo Park, CA. The project included a new building shell on 1.5 acres with site improvements, spec laboratory rooms and office space, and 16,515 s.f. mezzanine.
The scope of work involves the demolition of an existing building for the new construction of a 2-story, Class â€śAâ€ť, LEED Silver concrete tilt-up R&D building. The buildingâ€™s exterior consists of glass and glazing with a single-ply roof membrane. Interior work includes make ready tenant improvements on west half of the first floor for use of medical device, biotech and life science tenants.
- 36,000 s.f. building total
- 19,485 s.f. building footprint
- 16,515 s.f. mezzanine
- LEED silver
- Spec laboratory and office space
- Science / Medical Device space
- Conference Room
- Break room
- Extensive glass line
- Glass roll-up doors
- Two grade level doors
- Parking ratio of up to 3.1/1,000
- Brand new landscaping & monument sign
- 36,000 s.f.; Building Total Incl. 1st & 2nd Flr.