Oltmans Construction provided design-build services for B.H. Properties, Property Owner. The project was the building rehab and tenant improvement of a Type III-B, 2-story, 163,000 s.f. office building for the County of Riverside, Department of Mental Health. Prior to build-out, the building was completely gutted on both floors. Our scope of work included the following building improvements:
- Major additions of office and group rooms, lobbies, break-rooms, etc.
- Construction of a wood framed 18,000 s.f. mezzanine structure in existing warehouse area, providing additional office and meeting areas above and below.
- Significant additions and renovations of electrical/lighting systems including a 2500kW full building backup generator.
- Upgrade of HVAC system with (4) 100 ton carrier package rooftop VAV units.
- Replacement of all existing restroom fixtures with more water efficient fixtures.
- Site work including: upgrade to drought-resistant landscape and drip irrigation, slope corrections, addition of walkways/stairs, exterior finishes and signage upgrades.
Prevailing Wage Requirements
Working with the County of Riverside, Oltmans Construction facilitated and managed the projectâ€™s overall prevailing wage requirements. The Oltmansâ€™ staff documented all subcontractorsâ€™ certified payroll reports, which detailed who the employees were on-site, how many hours per day they worked and how much they were compensated. Through weekly certified payroll administration, Oltmans ensured that all subcontractors were properly paying prevailing wage rates according to California Prevailing Wage laws.
Square Footage 163,048 s.f.