Adaptive reuse of an existing Costco into Amazonâ€™s DDO6. The project scope includes demolition of parts of the warehouse, construction of new dock positions, relocation of several existing services including an Edison transformer, fire risers & manifold, and upgrades to the surface parking lot, mechanical, electrical, and fire sprinkler systems.
- Relocation of an Edison transformer
- Reconstruction of an exterior load-bearing wall
- Structural underpinning of foundation
- Demolition of sizable sections of the existing building to accommodate new layout
- Relocation of fire risers and manifold
- Construction completed within FAA jurisdictional compliance due to proximity to Torrance Airport
Square Footage: 200,000 s.f.