The 3104 E. Ana Street building in Rancho Dominguez, CA is a single-story, office/warehouse facility with a single tenant and contains one roof area on a single elevation. The building is constructed using concrete tilt-up wall panels that support wood decking. As the General Contractor, Oltmansâ€™ Special Projects Division is called upon to provide complete building modifications involving slab replacement, a new loading dock and raising the roof of the existing structure to accommodate the use of a high-pile storage system. The scope of work consists of:
- Demolish existing rear of the structure inclusive of building wall panels, existing parking areas, existing building floor slab x 88,000 sq/ft crush all demolition related materials on site for re use as base.
- Construction of new dock high rear section of structure including excavation of existing grade, wall panels, dock equipment, stairs, truck well slab, trash enclosure.
- Remove existing roofing and structure including bracing with dead men of existing wall panels that remained.
- Protection of existing tenant improvement during demolition and reconstruction phase(s) of work.
- New interior 6â€ť slab x 88,000 sq/ft
- New truck well access into building footprint at front elevation including excavation, CIP dock walls and slab, dock levelers.
- Complete new custom roof structure to include increased roof deck height, seismic upgrades in conjunction with new hardware at all connections, foil backed plywood at roof.
- New roofing provided by Owner.
- Upgrade to ESFR fire sprinkler system.
- New hardscape, irrigation and landscaping.
- New access gates including loop access.
- Painting of the interior and exterior of building complete.
Square Footage: 115, 114 s.f.