Chemical processing plant and warehouse with associated site work.
- 100,000 s.f. warehouse occupancy: H-2, H-3, H-7 and B-2.
- 10,000 s.f. metal truck rack building and weigh scales H-2 – occupancy.
- High density polyeurethane membrane barrier with gas detection system.
- Type K concrete tank farms, 32 tanks, approxmate capacity 350,000 gallons.
- Process electrical with heat tracewiring, Distributive Control
- System “DSC”, and one (1) Master Control Center “MCC” building.
- Stainless and carbon steel process piping including truck rack process fueling equipment and drumming area blend equipment.
- Emergency floor sweep ventilation system in warehouse area.
- Design build trades: plumbing fire sprinklers, HVAC, and electrical.
- Automated drumming conveyor system.
- Facility is designed to share new and existing tanks with Shell Oil’s existing facility.
Square Footage115,000 s.f.