The project was the tenant improvement of a 2-story, 50,000 s.f. Class-A Office Building for the Child Support Services Department. Prior to construction, the building was completely gutted on both floors. Our scope of work included the following building improvements:
- Mechanical, electrical, sprinkler, plumbing, life safety, air conditioning, ventilation and structural systems within the Building.
- Tenant ceiling and lighting
- Floor finishes
- Interior partitions, doors and hardware within the Premises
- Reception area/waiting area
- Menâ€™s and womenâ€™s restrooms
- Conference rooms/training rooms, audit rooms, work areas/manager offices
- Mechanical equipment room
- Two (2) kitchens, including finishes
Square Footage50,000 s.f.