Oltmans provided general contracting services and self-performed the concrete and drywall work on the Chino South Industrial Parking Building M project. The project consisted of a ground-up, concrete tilt-up, warehouse/distribution industrial shell building with 2-story speculative office suites, site work and offsite work.
- 2-story concrete tilt-up
- Office first floor 2,625 s.f.
- Office second floor 2,881s.f.
- 49,822 s.f. warehouse
- 55,328 s.f. building area
- 52,447 s.f. building footprint
- Construction Type III-B Fully Sprinklered
- 9 – 9â€™x10â€™ dock high loading doors
- 1 – 12â€™x14â€™ door to grade via concrete ramp
- 1 – 4â€™x7â€™ rated door
- 1 – 6â€™x8â€™ door (pair)
- 10 – 3â€™x8â€™ doors
- 30â€™ ft. minimum clear height
- K16.8, 52psi, ESFR sprinkler system
- Fenced and secured truck yard
- 89 car parking spaces
- 5.06-acre land site (approximately 220,804 s.f.)
- 3% skylights
- Trash enclosure
- Complete site work – landscaping, sidewalks, fencing, etc.
Total Square Footage 55,328 s.f.