Oltmans was hired to provide general contracting services, self-perform concrete and drywall construction as well as provide MEP and fire/life safety design-build services. The new cross-dock industrial warehouse/distribution facility was built for future occupancy and includes 10,000 s.f. of speculative offices.
The Building Features
- 1-story concrete tilt-up
- 10,000 s.f. future office on the first floor includes lobby area, open office, office suite, conference room, and breakroom.
- 708,025 s.f. warehouse
- Construction Type III-B Fully Sprinklered
- 112 – 9â€™x10â€™ dock high loading doors (56 dock doors on the north side and 56 dock doors on the south side)
- 4 – 12â€™x14â€™ door to grade via concrete ramp
- 33 – 3â€™x7â€™ doors
- 32â€™ minimum clear height
- K25, 25psi, ESFR sprinkler system
- Fenced and secured truck yard
- 249 car parking spaces
- 32-acre land site (1,394,150 s.f.)
- 2.5% skylights
- Trash enclosure
- Complete on-site work – landscaping, sidewalks, fencing, etc.
Located at the northeast corner of Baseline Rd. and Locust Ave. including a portion of Baseline Rd./ Maple Ave. Intersection, & Miro Way in the City of Rialto, CA
- Street improvements including, but not limited to, rough/ fine grading, aggregate base, asphalt, curbs, gutters, removals, sidewalks, landscape irrigation, planting, water apparatus relocation, new traffic signal, storm drain installation, detention basins, street lighting, dry utility conduits for SCE, AT&T, Time Warner, Charter Cable, Verizon, SWPPP, striping, and traffic control. Driveway access to the San Bernardino Facility must be maintained at all time.
Square Footage 718,025 s.f.