The project consisted of the complete interior and exterior renovation of an existing 2-story, 80,000 s.f. office / warehouse building.
- Re-construction to existing building front to include new steel stud construction to provide new faÃ§ade including new stucco with reveals and structural steel architectural elements for an updated design look.
- New glazing with medium performance glass and new store front entry to lobby.
- New concrete sidewalk and custom entry paving with acid washed and colored concrete.
- New landscaping at all areas of the building
- Upgrade of existing parking lot to include patching, slurry and restriping of existing paving.
- New exterior building lighting (wall packs)
- Sealing of existing exposed aggregate panels and repainting of remaining tilt-up panels.
- Seismic upgrade to the existing building.
- Drywall added to the interior offices to provide ease of future tenant improvement.
- Upgrade to existing lobby area.
- ADA upgrades to existing restrooms.
- New T-5 warehouse lighting.
- Epoxy finish to existing warehouse floor.
- Replace and upgrade base HVAC and electrical systems.