General Mills Logistics Center is a state-of-the-art 1,133,282 s.f., Class-A, 36â€™ clear facility with a 414,060 s.f expansion. The project also features expansion parcels for auto and trailer storage specifically tailored to maximize e-commerce and distribution productivity functions.
Building features and amenities:
- 1,131,511 s.f. industrial/distribution area
- 1,133,382 s.f. building area
- 65 acre site with contiguous 25 acres available
- Expandable to 1.5 MSF
- 36â€™ minimum clearance height
- Large on-site truck queuing lane
- 425 truck trailer parking stalls – expandable
- 856 auto parking spaces – expandable
- 188 dock high doors (9â€™ x 10â€™)
- Four (4) grade level doors (12â€™x15â€™)
- Cross-dock loading
- 240â€™ – 189â€™ secured concrete truck court
- 50â€™x56â€™ typical column bay spacing
- LEED Certified
- ESFR fire sprinkler system
- 2.5% skylights
- Offices to suit
- Power to suit
- Corporate neighbors include: Amazon, Loweâ€™s, Ross Stores, Home Depot, Walgreens, Whirlpool, Hanes and Deckers/Ugg
- Complete site work â€“ landscaping, sidewalks, fencing, etc.
Square Footage1,500,000 s.f.