The project consists of a new 777,620 s.f. concrete tilt-up industrial building which includes a 747,620 s.f. warehouse, and 30,000 s.f. of speculative office space.
Street work include approximately 2,631 LF of new curb, curb & gutter, as well as over 2,435 LF of expanded sidewalk. Oltmans also provided utility coordination and tie-in with the existing systems in the City of Redlands.
Building Highlights Include:
- 777,620 Square Feet Situated on 38 Acres
- 36 Foot Clear-Height
- Build-to-Suit Offices
- Cross Dock Loading Configuration
- 128 Dock-High Loading Doors
- 4 Grade Level Loading Ramps
- 175â€™ and 247â€™ Concrete Truck Court
- Auto and Trailer Parking
- 306 Auto Parking Spaces (up to 765 Spaces Possible)
- 137 Trailer Parking Stalls
- 56â€™ x 60â€™ Typical Column Spacing
747,620 s.f. (Warehouse)
30,000 s.f. (Office)