Oltmans completed construction on the Sorenson 305K projectâ€™s building shell and office structure (built for future tenant occupancy). The project is a new concrete tilt-up industrial warehouse facility with a 2-story, 10,663 sq.ft. office area and 400 sq. ft. pump house.Building highlights include:
- 295,327 sq. ft. warehouse
- 55 – 9â€™x10â€™ dock high loading doors
- 2 – 12â€™x14â€™ doors to grade via concrete ramp
- 32â€™ minimum ceiling clearance
- ESFR sprinkler system
- 145â€™ deep concrete truck court
- Fenced and secured truck yard
- 800 amp, 27/480 volt, 3 phase main power supply that is expandable to 4,000 amps
- Average bay space 52â€™x50â€™, 52â€™x60â€™ in first loading bay
- LEED Certification
- 296 car parking
- 13.28-acre land site (approximately 578,494 s.f.)
- 2.5% sky lights
- Complete site work – landscaping, site walks, fencing, etc.
Oltmans was able to execute the project using an accelerated delivery schedule.
Special FeaturesCertified LEED project
Square Footage305,000 s.f.