Transforming spaces into modern showpieces.
Oltmans’ Special Projects Division (SPD) focuses exclusively on the complexities of constructing projects that result in highly-efficient structures that meet our clientsâ€™ goals architecturally, environmentally, and financially. Whether constructing new or turning existing buildings into high-caliber, high-value assets, more than expertise alone is required. It requires an agile, flexible, responsive approach throughout the entire process so plans and processes can adapt to realities on the ground without going over budget.
When existing buildings must remain in use during renovations, we take extra measures to minimize our impact on the occupantsâ€™ productivity and health. The Oltmansâ€™ SPD team has the nimble management structure it takes to work around ongoing operations so construction doesnâ€™t interrupt daily activities. From working overnight to coordinating the most delicate scheduling details, we are uniquely skilled in synchronizing renovation with the daily lives of tenants who depend on stable, functional workplaces.
Whether you are a property owner, developer, or tenant, the Special Projects Division can deliver the same build quality, tightly managed projects, and personal service you expect from Oltmans.
To discuss your projectÂ Â CONTACT US
Oltmans Renovation & Retrofit Qualifications and Capabilities
- Comprehensive, expert team of specialized project managers, estimators, and field employees
- Decades of build to suit and renovation experience
- Tenant build-outs in shell and core structures
- Affordable housing, interim housing, and veterans housing
- Tenant improvements and creative office spaces in existing or outdated buildings
- High-end interiors
- Seismic upgrades and renovations
- Historical preservation and rehabilitation
- Complete reconstruction and repurposing
- Structural repurposing for manufacturing and R&D facilities
- Repurposed building for e-commerce use