Taking the lead in commercial solar
Oltmans Solar is our in-house team of seasoned solar engineers, project managers, and construction specialists. Their expertise, coupled with the extensive commercial design/build experience of Oltmans, has catapulted us to the forefront of large-scale solar construction in the Southwest.
We continuously advance our knowledge of the dynamic, developing solar energy field by constantly monitoring trends and products applicable to renewable energy, and bring that expertise to every project we bid, so all of our clients can benefit from solar power.
The importance of integrated solar design
The last thing a solar installation should do is harm the structural integrity of your buildings or their functional and aesthetic value. Thatâ€™s why we approach solar power as an integrated component of building and landscape design, not an afterthought. Whether we are designing a roof-mounted retrofit, a carport solar system, or ground-mounted trackers, we ensure that our design, engineering, and installation services enhance your facility and support your overall sustainability goals for the project.
To discuss your projectÂ Â CONTACT US
Oltmans Solar qualifications and capabilities
- Dedicated, in-house solar procurement and construction team
- Completed over 200 solar projects
- Commercial and Utility-Scale Systems from 30 kW to 100 MW
- Rooftop, ground-mount, shade structures, and single- and dual-axis trackers
- Experienced Oltmans solar field force self-performs all mechanical installation on every project
- Highly-rated safety program
- Experience interfacing with tenants of occupied buildings, allowing us to diminish disruptions to building operators
- Understanding of the structural capacities of roof structures
- Solar Photovoltaic Program (SPVP) contractor for the Southern California Edison
- Mono-crystalline, polycrystalline, and thin-film silicon PV systems