Nothing tests the relationships between an owner, architect and contractor like the moment a project shifts from designs on paper to crews on the ground. Oltmans takes care to keep open, honest communication flowing between all partiesâ€”from the owner and the design team down to the newest apprentice on the job site. Communication helps us drastically reduce mistakes, adapt to changing conditions and keep the project moving no matter what.
Of course, we donâ€™t spend all day on the phone. Most of our site supervisors, managers and executives began their careers on Oltmans jobsites. We put that practical experience to work every day by making sure everything â€” planning, finance, procurement, permitting â€” is lined up and ready before the crews start their day so they have everything they need to get their jobs done efficiently and safely.
Quality control is a constant throughout construction. As a project nears completion we test and certify all major systems, prepare meticulous as built plans and documentation, and train the owners and their team so they can take the keys with complete confidence.
To discuss your project CONTACT US
Oltmans takes responsibility for the entire construction phase, including:
- Construction management, including hiring and managing engineers and other professional consultants
- Design-Assist/Design-Build Project Delivery
- Budgeting, accounting and comprehensive cost control
- Logistics and procurement
- Self-performed concrete, drywall and jobsite supervision
- Hire and manage subcontractors
- Quality control and inspection of all work
- Meticulous documentation of all progress, change management, and milestones
- Final inspection, certification and â€śas builtâ€ť documentation