The three-story, 35,076 square-foot facility provides the local community with access to high-quality medical services close to their homes and places of work. While PIH Health has updated and revamped many existing medical offices throughout the area, this is its first completed ground-up construction project in the Santa Fe Springs/Norwalk area. Centrally located between PIH Health Hospital – Whittier and PIH Health Hospital – Downey, the new Santa Fe Springs medical office building brings multi-disciplinary care to the neighborhood coupled with the latest in medical technology and facility design. The Bloomfield Medical Office Building offers the following services:
- An Eye Care Center.
- A Family Medicine office where primary care is offered for the entire family.
- An Orthopedics & Sports Medicine office where patients can be seen for a wide range of services related to diagnosing and treating bone and joint conditions.
- A Radiology Department providing X-rays when necessary.
- An Urgent Care Center that is open daily, including holidays.
- A Community Pharmacy where prescriptions can be sent by your physician electronically after an appointment, filled by a pharmacist, and conveniently purchased on the way out.
- One centralized lobby and check-in area welcomes visitors to expedite patient registration. There is open space on the buildingâ€™s third floor for added services that will reflect the evolving needs of the community.
Building exterior features: The ground floor of this 3-story, steel building is clad in granite while the second through third floors are clad in pre-finished metal panels and ribbon windows. The facility has a larger â€śsisterâ€ť, building on the PIH Hospital campus, the Ernest D. Wells Medical Office Building, with a very similar faĂ§ade that serves as a type of branding for the Hospital.
Building Area: 35,076Â s.f.
Site Area: 101,362Â s.f.