Tenant improvement for the Department of Food and Agriculture Division of Measurement Standards. The Design-Build project consists of the renovation of 8,831 s.f. of existing labs and office spaces (B-Occupancy) into new office and lab spaces (B- and L-Occupancy).
The renovation includes:
- New lab furnishings
- Floor and ceiling finishes
- Small rooftop exhast fan for a new, 8-ft. fume hood
- Replacement of existing rooftop mechanical equipment
- New cylinder gas piping systems
- New interior LED lighting
- Redistribution of existing utilities in TI area
- Interior access (ADA) improvements, including restroom upgrades
- Upgrade of structural roof framing to support the added weight from new rooftop units
- Exterior site improvements including electrical service upgrades and access improvements
Building Square Footage: 8,831 s.f.