Repositioning of an old 1950s warehouse and distribution center into a contemporary fulfillment facility for SRG Commercial. The revitalization and repurposing of the project included decommissioning the previous occupantâ€™s existing operations and demolition of the existing mezzanine, racking, and two (2) exterior office buildings. The facility received completely new, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and ESFR K-17 fire sprinkler systems, with all new services and equipment to handle the increased loads required by the new eCommerce tenant. A brand new main entry facade was also added with new storefront glazing and wrought-iron fencing at the perimeter of the property.
- New main entry with storefront glazing and aluminum architectural features
- 7,000 s.f. of new office and administrative tenant improvements
- Glass and aluminum stairwell in the lobby space
- Modern light fixture hanging from the 2nd floor into the lobby
- Addition of 22 dock doors
- Upgrade to 4,000 AMP electrical service
- Widening of two (2) existing truck approaches on Walnut Street
- Energy-conserving skylights and LED lighting
- Replacement of 35 trees with more drought-tolerant landscaping
- Addition of a retaining wall that runs the length of the property on the north side
Building Area: 373,887 s.f.