The project involved the major site improvement and reconfiguration of the 2.7-acre parking lot that surrounds an existing office tower located at The Link OC property in Anaheim.
Oltmansâ€™ scope included:
- Transformer relocation.
- Protection and adjustment of utilities.
- Removal and relocation of site electrical and irrigation lines as well as water system improvements.
- Protect and relocate traffic signs.
- Updates to the existing parking lot, such as: striping, new medians, curb and gutter construction/reconstruction, and new pavers.
- Reconfiguration of the pedestrian path of travel to the building.
- ADA-compliant pathways, ramps, and handrails.
- All new hardscape and landscape.
Square Footage:2.7 acres