Since Oltmans completed the new Perris Community Health Center for Riverside University Health System Behavioral Health in 2019, programs for wellness, mental health, and prevention have been made more readily available for children and adults of Riverside County.
The new building is a 36,000-s.f., design-build, ground-up, concrete tilt-up, outpatient medical office. Oltmans’ scope of work additionally included tenant improvement and all associated on- and off-site work, featuring a new parking lot, curbs and gutters, and street connections.
The facility is a consolidation of outpatient services, family rooms, and programs for mental health and substance abuse. It has been outfitted with exam rooms for integrated care in two medical “pods.” The med pods are comprised of exam rooms, a procedure room, a lobby, patient reception and intake zones, two desk stations (or â€śnodesâ€ť), and administrative support spaces located throughout.
This federally-qualified community health center includes primary and specialty care and comprehensive outpatient primary care services to all â€“ regardless of one’s ability to pay. Cancer screenings, immunizations, flu shots, nutrition management, pregnancy care and counseling, and child health services are a few of the many services available.
Testimonial from John Buckel of Capital Partners Development:
â€śFrom their leadership to their journeymen, and all roles in between, I have found Oltmans people to be very high-integrity, concerned about my project, and very competent and capable. They are extremely professional, easy to work with, and excellent communicators.
I have truly enjoyed working with them on five (5) projects of similar size and value over the last ten (10) years. I trust them, I have confidence in them, and I like them. They are one of my go-to companies anywhere in California or the West.
On the Perris Community Health Center – Riverside University Health System project:
- Oltmans seemed to want to complete the project with nearly as much excellence as I did, the owner.
- They worked hard to ensure that all subcontractors and design professionals knew the schedule objectives, and managed the team through regular and clear communication to meet that schedule.
- They have an outstanding group of subcontractors that they regularly work with.
- Given that I’m located in Sacramento, Oltmansâ€™ superintendent made it possible for me to attend on-site meetings less regularly, about once per month. He also was fantastic with the client reps.
- If there was ever a problem or design question, Oltmans came ready with suggested solutions to keep the project moving.
- We had a predetermined agreement on changes and contingency, and Oltmans honored this agreement.
- With about one month to go, Oltmans began punch-listing the building while they had subcontractors on-site, making the final punch list much smaller and easier to complete.
- I can’t recommend Oltmans highly enough. You won’t be disappointed if you select them.
Square Footage: 36,000 s.f.