1 / 3
No items found.
Oltmans has partnered with Restaurant Depot for 17 years, assisting with various construction projects from new, ground-up construction to renovations and repairs on existing Restaurant Depot facilities. To date, Oltmans has constructed over 1,000,000 s.f. for the retailer.
- Oakland, CA - 84,600 s.f.
- New construction of an insulated metal building with 40-ft. clear height storage built on a 5-acre site with a Rammed Aggregate Pier foundation system. The building includes a 15,000-s.f., -5° freezer area with isolated and insulated slab that is attached to a 40° refrigerated cooler area. The project also features a warehouse with high-pile storage racking, offices, restrooms, and truck docks, as well as new driveways, landscaping, irrigation, site paving, and a standing seam roof with a 20-year no-touch warranty.
- San Francisco, CA - 75,000 s.f.
- The project is a 15,000-s.f. addition to an existing 75,000-s.f. retail building with on-site work and interior tenant improvements. Tenant improvements involved reconfiguring interior walls to include a new cash room, computer room, front office area, as well as refinishing the existing roof and swapping out all existing freezer panels for new replacements. The team worked off-hours in order to enable the client to progress with their normal business operations.
- Tucson, AZ - 51,000 s.f.
- The Tucson facility transformed from a dirt-lot to a completed building in 5.5 months, with no delays. It is the fastest ground-up project ever constructed for Restaurant Depot. The project is a new, insulated metal building with 40-ft clear height storage. The project includes a 10,000-s.f. -5° freezer area with isolated and insulated slab,attached to a 40° refrigerated cooler area. It also features a warehouse with high-pile storage racking, 3,000 s.f. of office space, restrooms, and truck docks. New site work includes a landscaped parking lot with carport and driveway.